Monday 7 August 2023

REALITY OF KNIFE DEFENSE LOS ANGELES SELF DEFENSE SEMINAR WITH NICK DROSSOS #losangeles #knife


LEARN MORE: https://ift.tt/WjnqcNL My acclaimed knife defense seminar is tenacious, and what’s more – it’s live. What this means is that I put you to work on fighting for your life in a brutal, cold-blooded attack – face to face! It’s tangible and, for the most part – close quarters. I physically lead you through knife defense technics, concepts, strategies. My drills are the most substantial and useful in developing the necessary skills to survive and heighten your chances of survival. I teach bold strategies that will make you wiser to the knife and, ideally, more fierce. I’m not lenient regarding life-saving instruction, but I am fair. Fair in that I am honest about the chances of knife survival with only the most appropriate training. I push my students, yet, they feel guided. I aim to focus on their mindset and physical abilities while creating a cohesive team-building and learning experience. Global Tactical Edge Live Seminars I create drills and scenarios that are true to life, making what we practice relevant and meaningful. If it makes sense only then can your self-defense system triumph in a real-world scheme. Moreover, there may be one or multiple attackers, so the scenarios are constant, and the training only authentic and real-world. And although nothing could ever duplicate the rush in your veins, if it happens – you’ll get to experience the intensity of real-world training. Additionally, if you put your head and heart into the game – you could learn to escape alive. My hard-core training is ambitious and challenging because a knife or edged weapon attack is merciless. Anyone with a knife has the potential to be catastrophic. A person’s primary motive of intimidation and robbery could lead to the most barbaric stabbing in a flash. In a blink of the eye a knife-wielder is dead set on using their edged weapon to puncture through your skin, bone, and tendon to inflict the most excruciating outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment